Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) 2019
Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF)
This fellowship is a leadership, entrepreneurship and capacity building program for young people around Ondo state. It is powered by Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative. It is a day programme and one year (online interaction on a closed WhatsApp group). The fellowship will select 20 young leaders between 18-35 years.
Selection Criteria/ Eligibility
1. Are between 18-35 years
2. From Ondo state or residence in Ondo State
3. Have a concrete focus on an idea, work or business you will like to use to impact your community.
4. The recommendation of fellows will be allowed.
Application opens – 1st November 2019
Application deadline – 30th November 2019
Selected fellows will be notified on the 10th of December, 2019.
The fellowship commences at Igbara-oke, Ondo state on the 26th December 2019.
Note: The “A day fellowship programme” is coming up on the 26th December 2019 at Igbara-oke.
The venue will be communicated to the selected fellow of DALEF.
Benefits of Becoming a Fellow
1. One year online capacity building
2. 1-day Empowerment training
3. Business and ideas Development
4. Professional development and Networking
5. Links to grants giving platforms
The programme is designed to build skills and empower fellows to lead in their respective sectors and communities.
Note: This fellowship program is a day programme, and if selected, It will happen at Igbara-oke, Ondo State between 9am – 4pm on Thursday 26th December 2019. Only 20 people will be selected. Venue will be communicated to selected fellows.
Click Here to apply: https://forms.gle/KjDq6jCQqeu6N65A9