DAEDI – is a non-profit organization committed to education, empowering and inspiring the development of undereserved individuals and communities, especially youths and women through effective, innovative and tried and tested development approaches that are relevant for African context.
Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development initiative is not for profit, its focus on empowering and developing individuals, community and nations. We focus on economic and educational empowerment of undereserved population in Africa. We work with communities, government institutions, private sectors companies to implement sustainable interventions.
To create an empowered society that is self sufficient
To empower and develop young people and women to be self-sustainable through capacity building, advocacy, research and education.
1. To educate, empower, and inspire youth and women through community development in Nigeria using sound proven models that get results.
2. To empower individuals with skills, knowledge and information that can make them sustainable and become successful people.
3. To develop community through community development projects
4. To convey empowerment information hard to reach communities especially rural communities.
5. To develop youth in the area of sport, education, health and business.
6. To empower youth and women in rural communities on business education.
7. To provide capacity building programs and a variety of wrap-around services to undereseverved communities in the Sub-Sahara Africa.